That naughty boy, Joe, I swear! Dare I say he’s my biggest male fan out here in blogging land…(No, I haven’t measured yet, unfortunately my tape measure isn’t long enough to make it to Canada).
Sometimes I get the feeling that he’s like my male alter ego, with the exception that I don’t seem to have nearly the affinity he does for knee-high socks and strippers. 😉 I think if I knew him in the real world, we would be like The Wonder Twins. Anyway, that saucy boy wonder nominated my sassy little blog for another faboo award! The Liebster Award! Not sure what it is? Me either, but it has fun questions and answers, so I’m just going to roll with it.
The Fine Print: the “rules” for receiving this award. Boy, this is going to take up my afternoon….I need to get outside and run…
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into ones blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
11 Random Facts About Portia Blush aka writer extraordinaire of this fine and tasty blog, erogenoUS…
- My hair used to be dyed Purple, Superman Blue, Daffodil Yellow, and Enchanted Forrest Green in college. Not all at the same time though.
- I stay anonymous not because I’m ashamed of these aspects of myself that I write about, but because as I have gotten older I have learned that discretion is important. It’s important to have some boundaries.
- Sometimes I would like to not be anonymous.
- My current goal is to run a half-marathon in spring.
- I love spicy food like Indian, Thai, and really excellent Mexican food.
- I hated the taste of coffee and avocados until I was around 30, and now I love both!
- Sometimes I have settled for less love than I deserved in a relationship, just because I wanted the person to love me/hoped they would love me, like I loved them.
- Writing that made me tear up
- I have nightmares that involve losing my teeth, and being swallowed up by tidal waves. These two nightmares occur in separate dreams.
- Unlike most people in my generation I have no tattoos or piercings, besides the standard ear ones.
- I wrote my first erotic story was I was 13 during social studies class, and my teacher saw it. She looked down at me and said, “I’m pretty sure that’s not what we’re studying”, and that was all. She was the teacher I learned the most from in middle and high school, and she came to my graduation party.
Ok so now I have to answer questions, right? Let’s see here…
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Loud chewing noises. I will often be found sticking my fingers in my ears to avoid listening to them. It’s like nails on a chalkboard for me. This goes for gum smacking and popping too.
- Wine or Beer? Depends on the situation. I tend to like wine more during the fall and winter; merlots and chardanays. Some darker beers in winter too, like Sam Adams Ocktoberfest. In the summer, cold beer. Please don’t ever give e light beer. Yuck.
- Two wrongs don’t make a right but, three lefts make a what? I’m pretty sure that means you’re in the middle of doing the Hokey Pokey, and you’re turning yourself around. =)
- The end is nigh! You have 15 minutes left before you die, what do you do? This may be easy for some people to answer, but I’m a Virgo, and my brain is already calculating over 1,001 different variables that conjure all sorts of possibilities. Mostly, make sure the people I care about the most know how deeply loved they are by me.
- Where do you see yourself being within ten years? Married to a man I share a deep love and passion for and with, enjoying life, living well, and still writing and running!
- I read Joe’s blog because… I’m pretty sure he’s like my male alter ego. He’s intelligent, creative, and loves sex. Yep, me in a male body lol
- What’s your star sign? Virgo, with Cancer rising, and an Aquarius moon =) Yep, I loves me some astrology. My mom used to buy me a Sydney Omar astrology book for Virgo every Christmas. My full chart is mostly fire and air signs. That’s makes me ultra-fiery!
- Your place or mine? You live in Canada. Milk comes in bags there, and although you have those delicious aero mint chocolate bars, I still love NY more.
- You’ve won a free, all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world! Where will you go? New Zealand. I have wanted to go there ever since seeing the film Whale Rider.
- What’s your favourite song at the moment? Some Nights by FUN. It is on my running playlist.
- Larry, Moe and, who? Duh, CURLY. I have never been a Three Stooges fan, but I still can name all of them. My dad calls his grandchildren by those names. lol
Last but not least, I have to direct questions at my eleven nominees. I’ll try to keep them tasteful.
- What made you decide to follow my blog?
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- If you could talk to the 5-year-old version of yourself, what would you say to yourself?
- What turns you on the most sexually?
- If you could be any famous person, who would you be, and why?
- Do you believe in God?
- Name your top 3 favorite movies of all time
- If you could change one thing about yourself, physically or situational, what would it be?
- What do you have nightmares about?
- You are on the Price is Right and you won the Showcase Showdown, what is in your showcase of prizes?
- What is your favorite dessert?
OK, now I need to nominate 11 blogs I am pretty sure I don’t even read 11 blogs to begin with!
- The Redhead Bedhead http://www.redheadbedhead.com
- The Fur Files http://www.furfiles.com
- For Better Genius http://forbettergenius.wordpress.com
- The Scarlet Letters http://www.scarletletters.org
- Smut For Smarties http://www.smutforsmarties.com
- Many Shades of Sexy (If they ever come back…read what’s there. They were fun ladies when they were posting often!) http://www.manyshadesofsexy.com
- You Like What? http://youlikewhat.wordpress.com (She’s just starting out in the wide, wide world that is bd/sm)
- Not So Sex in the City – http://notsosexinthecity.wordpress.com/
- Creative Noodling http://creativenoodling.wordpress.com
Sorry, 9 is all I have to nominate.