Wow, it would seem that the WordPress universe has once again bestowed upon me the gift of some of those super nifty blogger awards! Ok, maybe I shouldn’t say “universe”, as universe refers to something unfathomably large, and both of these awards came from the same blogger out in WP land, but then again, maybe he is unfathomably large (down under, that is), that Joe, I haven’t done any in-person investigation of this, so the jury is still out! HA
Anywho, my fabulous blogging friend Joe, duly dubbed my “Northern Twin” after discovering we have far too many nuances in common, nominated me as “Beautiful Blogger”, and to this I say, awwwwwwwww and spanks you, kind sir! He writes the blog, My Jaded Parts. Go read him, and feel good and dirty!
Like all of these awards, this one comes with its own mini acceptance rule book of sorts, so without further or do….
1) Post a photo of the Beautiful Blogger Award in your blog post: VOILA!
2) Thank the person who nominated me for the award and provide a link to their blog: See above blabbering.
3) Share 7 facts about myself: Um, ok. Facts about what aspect of myself though?
7 Frisky and Fun Facts
- When I was 18, I masturbated on an Amtrak train in the bathroom while heading north from NYC to upstate, and was neither quiet nor discreet about it.
- I LOVE men and am completely and utterly a very cock-loving oriented woman, however I don’t tend to find myself attracted to many men. I am a fickle woman, what can I say? Finicky moi. However, when I do find myself attracted to someone, it is usually intoxicatingly so.
- I went to a goth club in NYC (The Bank) when I was 17. I had been living in NYC for just short of 2 months. I was dancing in the middle of the main dance floor when this guy walked straight across the floor towards me like a shark parting the water, and started dancing with me. He took me by the hand, walked me of to the side, and we proceeded to make out with one another for about an hour, no words passed between us. The music engulfed the club, so it’s not like we would have been able to hear one another anyway. When my friends told me we had to go, he took me over to the bar in the back where it was quieter and where his friends were to give me his number. That was when I heard his voice for the first time. He sounded like Apu from The Simpsons. Fantasy wrecked. I never returned his calls. I actually feel some guilt over this to this day still. That was pretty shitty of me.
- When I had my first orgasm, I actually ran into the bathroom to look down between my legs to see if I could see what was moving down there. I was just certain I was going to see something moving.
- I lost my virginity to a guy the very same day I met him when I was 14. I was far too curious for my own good, too mature in some ways, and definitely not in others.
- I have a pet peeve about seeing men naked except for socks. Please, for the love of all that is god and holy, please do not attempt to be naked while wearing socks. I discovered this pet peeve from the above said virginity-taker.
- I had sex with my ex-FWB in my downstairs bathroom that was so fevered and animated that we ended up knocking the towel rack off the wall. This was Christmas Eve 2011. Merry Christmas to me!
I guess I need to nominate some blogs for those super-dee-duper beautiful blogger awardiness now. I think I will just pick random blogs that I enjoy reading now and then and a few of my blogging besties too! Plus, they are not all blogs of a sexual nature either. I am a well-rounded individual, dontcha know!
In no particular order, the nominees are…
- The Redhead Bedhead – I’m pretty sure we were separated at birth! My bloggin’ bestie from Beantown. Read her now!
- Break Room Stories – makes you laugh so hard you’ll have fountain sodas shooting out your nose, and also never want to eat out ever again!
- The Phoenix Exultant – it’s about his life, and he’s damn cool. I also know him in real life! Oooooh
- His Beloved Submissive – fun to read, and kinky too!
- Creative Noodling – I just love this chick’s noodle!
- The Fur Files – Fern made me totally forgive Canada for serving milk in bags. I aspire to be this awesome as consistently as she is!
- Smut For Smarties – Nuff said! Lady Cheeky, the one, the only! Need I say more? Love her!
Wooohoo! One down, one more award to post later this week!